1. Please see student planner for assignments while I am out.
1. Empty Red Leave Home Folder Nightly
2. Sign and Return quizzes
*You can use study guides in the "STUDY" section of your binder to help you review at home. *
Please contact Ms. Keyak at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns while I am out.
Welcome to Room 122!
- The first day of school starts on Tuesday, September 3rd.
- Please arrive by 8:30 every day. The school day begins promptly thereafter.
- You can find the classroom supply list under "Parent Resources". Send supplies in with your child on the first day of school. DO NOT purchase supplies or supply box for grade level teacher.
- On the first day of school, please send $20 in a sealed envelope with your child's name on it. This money will be used for special materials and field trips throughout the year.
- Send your child to school with a healthy snack, drink, and lunch.
- Check your child's homeroom-grade level teacher website for updates and grade level events.
- Check the main page of the Maugham School Website regularly.
- Read through resources at your convenience.
Our Classroom Giving Tree
- No supplies needed at this time.