Week of 3/4:
1. Homework packet and decodable reading due Friday 3/8
2. Reading Log due Mon. 3/4
Upcoming Tests and Quizzes:
*You can use study guides in the "STUDY" section of your binder to help you review at home. *
1. Cumulative Red Word Test: 3/27
Welcome to Room 122!
- Please arrive by 8:30 every day. The school day begins promptly thereafter.
- You can find the classroom supply list under "important documents". Send supplies in with your child on the first day of school. DO NOT purchase supplies or supply box for grade level teacher.
- On the first day of school, please send $20 in a sealed envelope with your child's name on it. This money will be used for special materials and field trips throughout the year.
- Please send your child to school with a healthy snack, drink, and lunch.
- Check your child's homeroom teacher website for updates and grade level events.
- Check the main page of the Maugham School Website regularly.
- Read through important documents at your convenience.
Our Classroom Giving Tree
- If you would like to donate peanut-free snacks and/or mini water bottles to our classroom, it would be greatly appreciated!