2019-2020 Governor's Educator of the Year Program
Do you know a classroom teacher or educational services professional who is dedicated, inspiring, and making a difference? If so, please take the time to recommend this person for the Governor’s Educator of the Year Program. Please click HERE to access the on-line nomination form.
You may also download and print the form below - completed should be submitted Mrs. Saxenian at the TMS main office.
Nominations deadline extended! Nominations due by 12noon Tuesday, December 3rd.
Each candidate will be scored based on the criteria below:
* Serves as an exceptionally skilled and dedicated educator in a public or charter school;
* Inspires students of all backgrounds and abilities to learn;
* Demonstrates leadership and innovation in and outside the classroom;
* Has the respect and admiration of students, parents, administrators and colleagues; and
* Plays an active role in the community as well as the school.
You may nominate more than one person. Submit one form for each nominee.
If you would like to see what the eligibility criteria for an "educational services professional" please click this link: Eligibility Criteria