Picture Day - 2020
Picture Day MAKE-UP!!!
We are pleased to announce that we have been able to secure a make-up day for school portraits. This date is only for students who were not able to take a picture on either October 23 or November 23. This is NOT for retakes.
- Date: Thursday, January 21, 2021
- Time: 1:30 – 3:30pm
- Where: Middle School New Wing Gym. Students will enter the building using the gymnasium entrance by the blacktop next to the track.
- We can only accommodate the students who were unable to take a school portrait on a previous picture day. Students who have already taken a picture will not be allowed to take a second picture.
- For students who may need to miss a WIN period class in order to take a picture, we are asking teachers for the allowance.
Picture orders and payment will NOT be collected at the school – the ordering will be entirely on-line. Please review the on-line ordering procedure:
- Approximately 2-3 week after the picture is taken, a proof of the picture will be distributed along with a Unique Online Code and the web address where you can see your child’s photo and order pictures. All pictures ordered will be delivered directly to your home.
- These student photos are included in the yearbook and are uploaded into the Genesis portals, whether or not you purchase a picture.
- If you have any questions about your order, please contact Irvin Simon directly at: (800) 540-4701.
For those students who have already taken a picture, proofs with ordering information will be distributed soon.