2019-2020 at TMS
On this page you will find all of the information and forms you will need for the 2019-2020 school year. This information can be found all year under the "For Parents" section, but here we are linking these documents on one page for your convenience. If you have any questions, please call the school: 201 816 4900 option 9. We are looking forward to a great year!
Click HERE for the Welcome Back Letter and the First Day of School Schedule from Principal Fabbo.
- The first day of school is Tuesday, September 3, 2019. Sixth Graders are scheduled from 8:00am - 11:30 am only. Seventh and Eighth Graders are scheduled from 12:10pm - 3:00pm only. Students do NOT eat lunch here on the first day. Please see the schedule for details.
- Schedules will be handed to students on the first day and will be available to view on the Parent Portal by 3:00pm on the first day of school.
Supply Lists - supplies are not team specific.
Red Bandanna Project
- Students should bring $2.00 (exact change only, please) to their HOMEROOM TEACHER between SEPTEMBER 4-6 to participate in the Red Bandanna project in remembrance of September 11. Click HERE for details.
- Field Trip Forms - Due Friday, September 6. Student to return completed forms to their HOMEROOM TEACHER. All students must have this form on file.
- Sixth grade parents: Please be especially prompt returning these forms to the HOMEROOM teacher. Students will not be permitted to attend REACH OUT unless these forms are on file.
- P.E. Guidelines Form - Student to bring on the first full day of school, Wednesday, September 4, 2019 to their P.E. teacher along with $5.00 for a gym locker (exact change only, please.)
- Bicycle Permission Form - Student to return to the main office or homeroom teacher ONLY IF your child would like to ride a bicycle to school.
School Rules Overview
- As a reminder - NO DROP-OFFS - No lunch, money, books, homework, projects, instruments, gym clothes, supplies, cell phones, food of any kind, or other items are to be dropped off at any time. When a student forgets something that they need for school, we see this as an opportunity for them to learn and take responsibility for themselves. The only exceptions for drop off are items needed for medical reasons.
- Click HERE for an overview of some of our school rules and the TMS Honor Code. These pages are also included in the Student Planner that is given to each student on the first week of school. Please review these pages together with your student.
- Reference the TMS Handbook for more details - click HERE to link directly. The TMS Handbook can always be found under the "Our School" section on our website.
Other Helpful Information
- Click HERE to view our Bell Schedule
- Click HERE for our FAQs.
- Click HERE to view "Carpool Drop-off Pick-up Safety Reminders"
- Click HERE to link on our page with information about lunch services at TMS.
- Click HERE to view a list Important Dates for this year.
- Click HERE to go directly to the TMS HSA page with information on sign ups for volunteering opportunities and to pay your H.S.A dues online.