2018-2019 at TMS
On this page you will find all of the information and forms you will need for the 2018-2019 school year. This information can be found all year under the "Our School" section, but here we are linking these documents on one page for your convenience. Check back here as we approach the first day of school for updates and other helpful information. If you have any questions, please call the school: 201 816 4900 option 9. We are looking forward to a great year!
Click HERE for the Welcome Back Letter and the First Day of School Schedule from Principal Fabbo.
- The first day of school is Tuesday, September 4, 2018. Sixth Graders are scheduled from 8:00am - 11:30 am only. Seventh and Eighth Graders are scheduled from 12:10pm - 3:00pm only. Students do NOT eat lunch here on the first day. Please see the schedule for details.
- Schedules will be handed to students on the first day and will be available to view on the Parent Portal by 3:00pm on September 4.
Supply Lists - supplies are not team specific.
- Field Trip Forms - Due Friday, September 7. Student to return completed forms to their HOMEROOM TEACHER. All students must have this form on file. Sixth grade parents have already recieved this form when they recieved the "Reach Out" trip packet. No need to send this in again unless it needs updating.
- P.E. Guidelines Form - Student to bring on the first full day of school, Wednesday, September 5, 2018 to P.E. teacher along with $5.00 for gym locker (exact change only, please.)
- Bicycle Permission Form - Student to return to the main office or homeroom teacher ONLY IF your child would like to ride a bicycle to school.
- Free and Reduced Lunch - Application and Letter
- Comidas Escolares Gratis o A Precio Reducido - Aplicación
- Visit the "Forms" page under "Our School" for more information. Click HERE to link directly.
Other Helpful Information:
- Click HERE to view our Bell Schedule
- Click HERE to view "Carpool Drop-off Pick-up Safety Reminders"
- Click HERE to link directly to our FAQs
- Click HERE to link directly to the TMS Handbook
- Click HERE to view a list Important Dates for this year.
School Policies Overview:
- As a reminder - NO DROP-OFFS - No lunch, money, books, homework, projects, instruments, gym clothes, supplies, cell phones, food of any kind, or other items are to be dropped off at any time. When a student forgets something that they need for school, we see this as an opportunity for them to learn and take responsibility for themselves. The only exceptions for drop off are items needed for medical reasons.
- Click HERE for an overview of some of our school policies. These pages are also included in the Student Planner that is given to each student on the first week of school. Please review these pages together with your student. Reference the TMS Handbook (linked above and under "Our School") for more details.
- We are implementing a new policy this year: No locker decorations. Mr. Fabbo will send a memo outlining the reasons for this change.