Welcome to World Language
*Link to my Google Classroom: classroom.google.com (then you log into your account)
**Homework will be posted on google classroom.
***Authentic Resources for Extra Practice
1. My Philosophy of teaching and materials required.
· I believe in helping students reach their full potential through challenging and exciting work. I also believe in providing a safe and rewarding learning environment built on mutual respect and trust.
· Your child needs: A 1-subject notebook, a folder, a Spanish-English dictionary, colored pencils or markers.
2. My Philosophy on Discipline within the classroom.
· The basis for all discipline with my classroom is: Students must respect the learning environment at all times. I am employing a three-strikes policy for disrupting class:
1st strike: Polite reminder to stop talking
2nd strike: Quietly pull student aside to talk about their behavior.
3rd strike: A call home
3. What to Expect
· Tests: every 3-4 weeks
· Quizzes: every week
· Homework: Everyday (exceptions allowed, holidays etc.)
4. Topics Covered and Assessment
· See below
6. My goals for your children
· Improved spelling and writing
· Better comprehension
- Positve feeling towards learning Spanish and academic growth
THANK YOU AND HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR!
6th Grade -
Days of the Week
Months of the Year
Present Tense Verbs
Definite and Indefinite Articles
Rooms of the House
Ordering in a Restaurant
Stem Changing verbs
Interesar, aburrir, y gustara
1 HW - Hw/Prtcption MP 1 -30.0% MP 2- 30.0% MP-3 30.0% MP 4 - 30.0%
2 QUIZ - Quizzes MP 1 -35.0% MP 2 -35.0% MP 3 - 35.0% MP 4 -35.0%
3 TEST - Tests MP 1 - 35.0% MP 2 - 35.0% Mp 3 - 35.0% MP 4 - 35.0%
Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Alexander Vargas
Assessment on Saber vs. Conocer - Jan 22, 2018
There are no upcoming events to display.