Dr. Rzonsa's Music Website
Welcome to Dr. Rzonsa's Tenafly Middle School WebPage, 2018-19. Here you will find course descriptions, syllabi, homework assignments, projects, practice records, and useful links. My preferred method of contact is email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check this site to print out misplaced handouts, such as practice records. They can be found on the tab at the left side of the page, or by clicking here.
Integrated Arts Team
- The parent portal should be used as a snapshot of your student’s academic progress.
- Genesis is provided as one form of home/school communication.
- Student achievement cannot be accurately measured solely by numerical means. Many factors influence student grades: daily participation, effort, preparation, and performance.
- The amount of days a student is enrolled in an Integrated Arts cycle varies by period, class, and grade level, therefore the Integrated Arts teachers will utilize the parent portal in varying degrees.
- The number and frequency of assignment grades varies by course.
- The final grade will be posted at the end of the marking period.
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor of Music, Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music, 2001 Master of Music, New York University, 2006 Doctor of Musical Arts, Boston University, 2016