Dr. Rzonsa's Music Website
Welcome to Dr. Rzonsa's Tenafly Middle School WebPage, 2021-22. My preferred method of contact is email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All assignments and handouts can be found on the students' Google Classroom page for their grade-level orchestra.
Integrated Arts Team
- The parent portal should be used as a snapshot of your student’s academic progress.
- Genesis is provided as one form of home/school communication.
- Student achievement cannot be accurately measured solely by numerical means. Many factors influence student grades: daily participation, effort, preparation, and performance.
- The amount of days a student is enrolled in an Integrated Arts cycle varies by period, class, and grade level, therefore the Integrated Arts teachers will utilize the parent portal in varying degrees.
- The number and frequency of assignment grades varies by course.
- The final grade will be posted at the end of the marking period.
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor of Music, Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music, 2001 Master of Music, New York University, 2006 Doctor of Musical Arts, Boston University, 2016