Welcome to our class web page! What will you find here?
- our daily homework assignments
- important announcements
- weekly extra help hours
- links to helpful web resources, organized by topic or unit of study
- information about the course
Here are the answers to some Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How can I find out what we did in class if I was absent?
Click on this link to My Daily Lesson Plans. I also post copies of my lesson plans in the front of the classroom for you to check when you return to class. But it is important to also talk to me when you return, especially to discuss assignments you may have missed when you were absent.
2. Where are the daily homework assignments posted?
You can find them by clicking on Daily Homework (look left).
3. How can I get the materials I need to complete my homework?
The Daily Homework page will tell you. Google Docs and Forms will be posted under Classwork in our Google Classroom. Links to other websites you'll use to complete assignments will be posted in the Stream as announcements in our Google Classroom. Handouts will be given to you in class, and a number of them will be available as PDFs posted on the Daily Homework page. Extra copies are also available in class on the front bulletin board. You will maintain your Daily Reading Log and book Wish List in Biblionasium.
Remember that to access Google Classroom and your Tenafly Google Drive, you must log into Google Chrome using your Tenafly email address!
I wish you all a successful year!