New Student Registration
New for the 2023-2024 school year:
Registration Online via Genesis
- You must be domiciled in Tenafly (or Alpine for high school) to register your student.
- Registration is not confirmed until all Required Documents are submitted.
- You will register your student online via Genesis. Several fillable Registration Forms (link provided below) are also required.
- Complete these forms before going to Genesis. They are necessary to validate registration. All forms applicable to your child's grade/school, as well as the required residency and identification documents, must be uploaded to Genesis.
- Questions or concerns? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2023-2024 School Year
Registration for 2023-24 is now open and ongoing.
To Register a New Student:
- Please download and complete each of the Registration Forms required by your student's school before you begin the online registration process. Be sure to review the entire packet.
- Have all applicable form pages ready to upload before proceeding to Genesis. Required forms, including Certificate of Residency and Classification pages, as well as current Health Records, must be uploaded to Genesis for all students.
- After you have completed the forms, click the link to go to Genesis Online Registration.
- Please upload the Required Documents -- and the Registration Forms from the link in #1 -- to Genesis.
(If you do not have access to a computer only: please complete this Paper Registration Packet and submit it to the Registrar.)
Please email the Registrar with any questions or concerns.