Everything You Need to Know about TRANSITION with Mrs. Ayes
What will we learn in Transition?
This year in Transition, we will learn many skills that will help students to be successful members of society in the future. In this class we will begin to think about the transition from a student to an adult in the years to come. Some of the units we will study are:
- Time Management, Organization & Study Skills
- Reading Strategies and Literacy Skills
- Money Math and Personal Finances
- Career Planning Skills
What should I bring to class each day?
- Transition Binder with 4 dividers and loose-leaf paper
- Pen or pencil to write with
How will we be graded in Transition?
1) Students are graded on a point system. Each assignment is worth a certain number of points. To find out a grade, divide the number of points earned by the total number of possible points and then multiply by 100.
2) What gets graded?
- Daily Points
- Class Participation