The Tenafly Public School District is committed to making our web content accessible to all members of the public, including individuals with disabilities in compliance with the requirements of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. This includes parents, students, employees, and all others associated with our district. Along with our web hosting company Blackboard, our website is designed and developed in accordance with the internationally recognized Web Content Accessibility (WCAG) Guidelines 2.0 Level AA as well as the Section 508 standards in the United States.
"Accessibility in the Blackboard Web Community Manager platform:
The Blackboard Web Community Manager platform approaches accessibility in the following ways:
- Template-based pages and apps provide consistent interactions and user experience across pages
- Allows clients to configure their templates while still remaining within the color contrast ratio
- Provides full support for keyboard navigation
- Text can be resized 200 percent without loss of content or functionality
- Contains page titles with the name of the workspace within which the user is working"
If you have a disability that prohibits you from accessing information on our website, please notify our webmaster firstname.lastname@example.org or 201.816.4554, or by writing to District Webmaster, Tenafly Public Schools, 500 Tenafly Road, Tenafly, NJ 07670.
- the URL (web address) of the material you tried to access
- the problem you experienced
- your contact information.
Be sure to include your name, email address, and telephone number so that we may contact you to provide the information in another format.
The Tenafly Public School District does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or political beliefs.