Important Prom Updates
Earlier this week, the seniors were given these forms for prom, which is on June 1st.
- The Medical Form MUST BE completed and submitted to Mrs. Toale when they purchase their prom tickets (5/3, 5/4, 5/5).
- The information below will explain ticket sales and other details about prom.
- If a student is going to be absent from school on the afternoon of 6/1 in order to get ready for prom and/or the days following prom, they must complete the Prom Sign Out Attendance Form and submit to the attendance office by Friday, 5/20.
- If your senior is bringing a date that DOES NOT attend Tenafly HS, they must complete the Non-THS Student Attending Prom form with their parent signatures and the signatures of their school administration and submit this form to Mrs. Toale by 5/13.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
- Please be certain that no alcoholic beverages are consumed and that adequate adult supervision is provided prior to arriving at the Prom.
- Once arriving at the Prom, students will pass through a security/screening checkpoint.
- Students will be expected to remain inside until their entire group chooses to leave for the evening.
- Individuals or groups leaving prior to the end of the event will require pre-approval and/or parent/guardian contact.
- Smoking and vaping is prohibited. Prom is a school event and all school policies will be enforced.