How To Get Tested For COVID-19 In New Jersey
It's especially important to get tested if:
- You are experiencing symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, sore throat, muscle pain, shivering, headache, or new loss of taste or smell)
- You have been in close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19
- You are an essential worker (health care worker, first responder, food service worker, or transit worker)
- You were recently in a large crowd where social distancing was hard to maintain
- You recently travelled to an area or a state with high COVID-19 infection rates
NOTE: The test site finder is not exhaustive and does not represent a state-sponsored registry of legitimate testing sites. It is intended for use by NJ residents seeking testing site locations and is not intended for any other purpose.