Lunch Services at TMS
Rules and Guidelines
- All students eat lunch in the cafeteria.
- No one is excused to go home for lunch.
- Students may buy lunch or bring it from home.
- Glass bottles and containers are not permitted.
- Parents/guardians may not drop off lunch.
- Food deliveries from restaurants are not permitted.
- Please talk to your child about advocating for themselves and speaking up to an adult if they ever forget their lunch. Students may purchase up to 2 school lunches on credit. They are not permitted to use a siblings’ or friends' account.
Food service is provided by Pomptonian. To contact someone from their staff, please call the TMS Cafeteria Office at: 201-816-4958
Paying for lunch:
- Set up lunch account with Pomptonian (see below). Students with a lunch account enter their student ID on the key pad at the register and the cost of lunch is drawn from the account.
- If you do not set up an account, students can pay with cash only. (Small bills or exact change, please!)
Setting up a lunch account:
- Go to www.payschoolscentral.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
- To create an account, you will need your student's ID number. Find your student's ID number on the Parent Portal.
- If you go to payforit.com and previously set up an account on Pay-For-It, you will be redirected to the new payschoolscentral.com site.
- Once an account is created, you can add funds to the account either online or by submitting a cash or a check to the cafeteria staff.
Viewing monthly menus:
- Menus are posted monthly and viewable at Pomptonian Menu.
Free and Reduced Meal Application
The Application for Free and Reduced Lunch can be completed online via the Genesis Parent Portal Forms tab. Forms are still available in online fillable format and returned by email or mail. Please Click Here for information and instructions on filling out these forms.