Welcome to our class web page! What will you find here?
- our daily homework assignments
- important announcements
- weekly extra help hours
- links to helpful web resources, organized by topic or unit of study
- information about the course
Here are the answers to some Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How can I find out what we did in class if I was absent?
Click on this link to My Daily Lesson Plans. Type in the View Key 7bluela. I also post copies of my lesson plans in front of the classroom for you to check when you return to class. It is important to also talk to me when you return, especially to discuss assignments you may have missed when you were absent.
2. Where are the daily homework assignments posted?
You can find them by clicking on Daily Homework on the left-hand side of our class website.
3. How can I get the materials I need to complete my homework?
Most of these materials will be posted on our Google Classroom. You can take extra copies of handouts distributed in class in the daily folders the front bulletin board.
Remember that to access Google Classroom and your Tenafly Google Drive, you must log into Google Chrome using your Tenafly email address!
I wish you all a successful year!